The Administration/Human resource Management Departmemt is one of the seven Departments in the ministry. the department is responsible for the general administration of the office including handling of personnel matters. the department has five units namely; Personnel Unit, Confidential Unit, Open Registry, Transport and General Unit.
Functions of the various units are as follows
- Implementation of government policies in the ministry.
- Administer, direct, organise and monitor personnel programs and matters in the Ministry.
- Responsible for and handling of all matters in the department.
- Taking charge of staff secret files and policy document.
- Responsible for the Ministry’s confidential files and document
- Receiving of incoming mails.
- Indexing of mail.
- Records keeping
- Dispatching of letters
- Generating and saving staff records
- Taking charge of transportation matters in the ministry.
- Taking charge of the Ministry’s vehicles and handling driver’s matters
- Handling jobs that are not scheduled to other units
- To ensure that the office and its environment is clean
- To ensure that the office and its environment is secured
- Handles power issues and in-charge of the office generators